Hello! Thank you for considering being interviewed for this website.
Before you consider moving forward, I wanted to be explicit about the
ways that your interview might be used if you contribute it here:
- Your interview will be shared in full on this website, infraeng.dev
- You will recieve an opportunity to review and edit any answers to your
interview before it is published. No interview will be published without
the interviewee’s prior review and edits. More generally, my goal is to
show everyone in their best light. I will make every effort to ensure you
come off well, and will explicitly raise any concerns with you
- One to two paragraph quotes may be included, with attribution to you, in the planned Infrastructure Engineering book
- One to two paragraph quotes may be shared, with attribution to you, on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, etc) to create interest in your interview
- Your interview will not be included in its entirety in the planned Infrastructure Engineering book.
This means your interview would not be included in its entirety like some interviews were for Staff Engineer
- You will not be paid for these uses. However, I am glad
to contribute $500 to a non-profit of your choosing after the
book has been published
Everyone has to set their own boundaries on how their words, and indirectly their experience,
is used online, and you should make the decisions that work best for you.
If, however, you’re uncomfortable with these terms, then this specific project
may not be a good fit.
If you’re comfortable with that, please fill out this form.
If you have other thoughts or feedback, send me a direct message
on Twitter at @lethain
or via email at lethain[at]gmail.